Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (5)

Waiting On Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!


January 4, 2011

From Goodreads:
In the beginning, there's a boy standing in the trees. . .

Clara Gardner has recently learned that she's part angel. Having angel blood run through her veins not only makes her smarter, stronger, and faster than humans (a word, she realizes, that no longer applies to her), but it means she has a purpose, something she was put on this earth to do. Figuring out what it is, though, isn't easy.

Her visions of a raging forest fire and an alluring stranger lead her to a new school in a new town. When she meets Christian, who turns out to be the boy of her dreams (literally), everything seems to fall into place--and out of place, at the same time. Because there's another guy, Tucker, who appeals to Clara's less angelic side.

As Clara tries to find her way in a world she no longer understands, she encounters unseen dangers and choices she never thought she'd have to make--between honesty and deciet, love and duty, good and evil. When the fire from her vision finally ignites, will Clara be ready to face her destiny?

Why I'm Excited:
I love stories about angels and I can't wait to find out about what they are like in Unearthly. There also seems to be a love triangle and you all know how I feel about love triangles. ;)

8 comments:

  1. I really like that cover and the font they used for the title. This one sounds really good. I'm hoping it'll fulfill my expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing quite a bit about this one. It looks like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cover! I hope you enjoy your book!

    Here is my Waiting on Wednesday Post

    Be sure to check out my 100 Followers Contest Here:
    A Book Obsession..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking of using this book for my WoW post too! It looks so incredible and I honestly can't wait to read it.

    If you get some time, I hope you'll stop by and check out my WoW post here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that cover is gorgeous! Love it. Nice pick!

    If you'd like, you can check out my WoW post here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great read. :)

    Just wanted to let you know I have chosen you for an award on my blog! Visit this post to accept your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m excited about this one too. Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin