Thursday, August 19, 2010

Follow Friday (4) and Book Blogger Hop (2)



ABOUT THE HOP:

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!


This weeks question:
How many blogs do you follow?
*I am editing this to say I follow about 150 blogs and not 500! =P Oopsy! I misread my google reader! That's what I get for being on the computer so late. But I am fairly sure I will be up to 500 in the near future as I continue to find amazing book blogs every week! =)



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee! =)
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - not this week..
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Please leave a comment if you are a new follower, so I can check out your blog and follow you in return! =)

26 comments:

  1. 500?!? Wow you are dedicated. I've just started reading YA, so it is nice to find another YA blogger. It helps me discover new books out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Just stopping by! You have a really lovely blog! Stop by and say Hi! -Steph http://thethoughtsofabookjunky.blogspot.com/2010/08/are-you-following-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an old follower! But, Ijust wanted to hop in, in spirit of blog hop friday & say hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style of blogging!! Keep at it check out mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by via the hop! Thought I would say hello. I can't believe you follow 500 blogs! that's insane! lol Hope you have a great weekend. Happy reading :)

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy hopping! Wow...500 blogs is a lot. But I imagine I'll be there some day soon. There are just too many good blogs.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. 500 is a lot! I follow about 470. I know what you mean about being addicted to blog hopping. I have that problem too sometimes!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping by and wanted to say have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Already a follower, just wanted to say hello! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already follow you just stopping by to see what's going on. Liked your review of Infinite Days. Should be an interesting little love story in Stolen Nights. I didn't think Vicken deserved what he got. But I see why he got it, crucial to the story line. Still, evil!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Already a follower but wanted to drop in and say Happy Friday!
    TGIF
    Geez 500???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like we're all obsessed with following blogs. Happy Friday. Come see how many blogs I subscribe to.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a big number. How do you manage ? I can barely keep up with 100. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hopping by your blog! I am already a follower.

    Misha
    My Love Affair With Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. No lo sé. I don't know. No idea.
    I visit a blog each day and
    I visit ten blogs every Sunday.
    Je ne sais pas!

    Whatever the number, I'd love to have one more...Yours!

    I'm a new follower!

    Stop by: www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I seriously don't think I could follow that many blogs!I can barely keep up with the ones I follow right now (I think it's less than 30).

    You have impressed me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just hopping by! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    Carrie
    www.just-one-more-chapter.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like hearts too! I'm your newest follower. ~Stop by my heart place too...

    Jinky @booksthattugtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, thanks so much for visiting and following my blog earlier! I just became your newest follower. Looking forward to returning to read some more posts!

    Emidy
    from Une Parole

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, that's a lot of blogs to follow! Happy Friday!
    http://bookspeakblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. 150 is a lot!!!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the follow! Team Ash, huh? I'm Team Puck, personally, although I know it's a lost cause. You should check out our Julie Kagawa interview, if you haven't already read it. It's cool to find out what she thinks of as Meghan and Ash's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Follow Friday!! Just found you blog and became a follower! Hope you will also take a look at mine!!!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Here for the hop! 500 is insane! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Bailey just stopping by from the hop. I am now a follower, you have a great looking blog. Hope you get a chance to check out mine at
    http://www.wrighton-time.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin