Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (5)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
The Duff by Kody Keplinger


"Hello, Duffy."
Why did that jackass have to sit next to me?
"Go away, Wesley," I growled, staring down at my restless fingers.
"I can't," he said. "You see, Duffy, I'm not one to give up easily. I am determined to hook up with one of your friends--preferably the one with the fantastic rack."

pg. 28

9 comments:

  1. Ugh, that guys sounds so annoying. This is supposed to be a great book, though! I hope you're liking it. I shall be back for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snort* Good teaser from a good book!

    My teaser is posted at Read My Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. I haven't read this book yet but have heard really good things about it. Thanks for sharing!

    This is my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sounds pretty annoying. :P

    Nice teaser! I've heard about THE DUFF, and it looks interesting.

    My teaser is from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I wanted to punch Wesley after reading that! Lol. I've heard a lot about this book, and I really want to read it! Thanks for sharing your teaser!

    If you're interested, my teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very popular book this week. Enjoy your book. Mine's from How to Crash a Killer Bash by Penny Warner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice!

    my book has a jackass in it, too!

    Here's mine from a funny picture book, It's a Book.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin