Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (4)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Bite Me! by Melissa Francis


"I inhaled deeply, and the scent of lust slammed into me like a crashing wave. My heart strummed to a faster staccato, my breathing hitched up a notch, and my insides started melting into a big puddle of horny.
And he hadn't even kissed me yet."
pg. 29

6 comments:

  1. Great images! This sounds like a book my HS girls would enjoy. Mine is from The God of the Hive by Laurie R. King. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! And I'm liking the cover, too.

    I have posted two teasers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! This is another book I've always picked up in bookstore but have never gotten around to buying. I'm got to add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I've been eyeing this book for a while now, can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not my kind of book, but I hope you're enjoying it! My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin