Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (2)



Waiting On Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!


From Goodreads:
Sixteen-year-old Evie's job is bagging and tagging paranormals. Possessing the strange ability to see through their glamours, she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency. But when someone--or something--starts taking out the vamps, werewolves, and other odd beasties she's worked hard to help become productive members of society, she's got to figure it out before they all disappear and the world becomes utterly normal.

Normal is so overrated.

Why I'm Excited:
I have heard so many positive things about Paranormalcy that I can't wait to get my hands on it! What made me even more excited for this book was hearing that Evie is caught in a love triangle with two sexy paranormals! I am a sucker for love triangles. =) August 31st, please get here fast!

6 comments:

  1. i want this quite a lot can't wait for it to be out either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this one too! I am so jealous of all those bloggers who got ARCs! :D It is coming out soon though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! This one sounds like fun and a fresh approach to YA paranormal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it's finally August...I've been waiting for this one forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to this too!

    My WoW is Bad Taste in Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this one is on my to read list too! great pick!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin