Friday, August 27, 2010

Follow Friday (5) and Book Blogger Hop (3)



ABOUT THE HOP:

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!

This weeks question:
Do you use a rating system for your reviews and if so, what is it and why?
Yes, I do use a rating system. It can be found in my review policy. I use a rating system so it is easier for readers of my blog to tell about what grade I felt the book deserved, along with a detailed review of my thoughts.





Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee! =)
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://bookge3k.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Please leave a comment if you are a new follower, so I can check out your blog and follow you in return! =)

25 comments:

  1. Hi Bailey! Just hopping through. Have a great weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bailey! I'm just hopping by to say hi and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I stopped by on the hop. Are you back in school yet or next week?

    Anne
    -http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just hopping through. I'm an old follower but I love using the Blog hop to stay in touch with everyone! I completely agree about the rating system and use one of my own for that very reason!

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday. Just popin' in to say hi. I am now a follower. Stop by Book Junky and take a look around: http://thethoughtsofabookjunky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm hopping by. New follower!

    Have a great weekend!
    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bailey!

    I'm already following you, but I wanted to stop by and say hi! I've really been enjoying your blog. Glad to see you're participating in the hop and follow Friday!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through and liked your system. Hoping you enjoy your weekend You can find my thoughts at http://thebookishsnob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Bailey! Just hopping through to say hello!

    Happy Friday!

    Missy's Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Happy Friday! Stopping by on for the blog hop! Have a wonderful day!
    Best,
    Kelsey
    Check out ketch1714.wordpress.com for my answer to this week’s blog hop question and a movie clip :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a children's writer. Come visit when you have some time. I'm your newest follower. Happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by from Follow Friday, I'm a new follower(:. Happy Friday!(:

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's my first Follow Friday but I'm a regular on the hop. Looking through your reviews - we've similar taste in books so I'm really looking forward to reading your future reviews/thoughts.

    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Follow Friday!

    I'm stopping by to say hello. I'm already a follower.

    Have a great weekend!!

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dropping by for the blog hop and I'm a new follower. I'm excited to come back and read some more of your reviews. If you get a chance, drop by my blog and take a look around.

    www.livelaughread.net

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here for the Hop! I do not use a rating system. No two books are alike, unless they have the same author.

    http://firepages.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm stopping by from the blog hops- have a great weekend!

    Emily
    What Book is That?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! hopping on through, am now a follower and love the blog! happy reading :)

    TheBookBluff

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stopped by on the hop. Now following and looking forward to more. Shari over at myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just hopping by....

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance for reviews on I'd Know you Anywhere by Laura Lippman, Saving Cee Cee Honeycut by Beth Hoffman, and many others.

    Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see my answer to the rating question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just stopping by through the blog and am now following. Your blog looks really cute!

    Emilie
    emiliebookworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Bailey! Nice to find you via the Hop. Can't wait to look around your fun blog some more.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stopping by from Follow Friday -- I'm a new follower!

    Be sure to check out my Hunger Games giveaway for HG themed pendants and T-shirts to celebrate the release of Mockingjay!

    Have a great weekend!

    Arena
    aka The Nerd's Wife

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Bailey! New follower from the hop! Romance Rules! Your tastes sound just like mine. My site is new though and I have mostly YA/PNR reviews on it right now, but I hope to get some other romance on it soon! Have a great day!
    Smiles!
    http://thedelusionaldiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin