Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (4)


Waiting On Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!



From Goodreads:
Beware of a kiss under the full moon. It will change your life forever.

Celeste Parker is used to hearing scary stories about werewolves—Legend’s Run is famous for them. But when, after an unnerving visit with a psychic, she encounters a pack of wolves and gorgeous, enigmatic Brandon, she must discover whether his transformation is more than legend or just a trick of the shadows in the moonlight. Brandon may be Celeste’s hero, or he may be the most dangerous creature she could encounter in the woods of Legend’s Run.

The bestselling Vampire Kisses author, Ellen Schreiber, weaves together psychic predictions, generations-old secrets, a town divided, and the possibility of falling in love with a hot and heroic werewolf—the perfect formula for what happens...once in a full moon.


Why I'm Excited:
I LOVE stories with werewolves and romance so I was sold when I read the synopsis! It doesn't hurt that the cover is GORGEOUS and has my favorite colors, pink and purple!

8 comments:

  1. This definitely looks like a great one! My wow is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you get your book soon and that it is everything you hope it to be. Here is what I am Waiting on Wednesday for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds really good. Werewolves are fun to read about and the cover is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any Vampire Kisses (I know, shame on me), and I definitely don't read enough werewolves stories. For some reason, they are the only paranormals that I shy away from if it's mainly them.

    Can't wait to hear your thoughts, come December! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is on my TBR list too. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks wonderful! Also, thanks for stopping by my blog on the hop. I started Friday and then everything went to pot so I'm just finishing up my hopping. :D I love your blog and this book looks quite amazing. I love werewolves and adding in the romance really makes it all that more wonderful! I'll be following to see what you post next!

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile
    For The L♥ve of Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cover! Good pick, and I hope you enjoy it. I'm following you now ;)

    Here is my pick for the week:
    A Book Obsession..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! I've only read one Ellen Schreiber book but I really enjoyed it.
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin