Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (1)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa



"Prince Rowan!"
The Prince grinned, his ice-blue eyes narrowed in slits. "Pardon me, girls," he said, slipping up beside me, making the pack fall back a few steps. "I don't mean to ruin your little party but I need to borrow the half-breed for a moment."

Pg. 37

4 comments:

  1. I want to read this series so bad, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds a little condescending. Makes me want to know more about both the narrator and the prince.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, hopefully he was not being insulting. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-the-blessing-of-the-animals.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to read Iron King. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's my Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin