Sunday, August 1, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award


Wow. I could not believe it when I opened my mailbox to see the email from nymfaux saying that I won this award. I have only been blogging for a week now and I was grateful that nymfaux saw potential in me! =) I am so honored to be nominated for this! Thanks so much nymfaux!


There are some things you have to do when you receive this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Me:
1. I have 4 miniature pinscher doggies and I love them so much!
2. I am originally from Oklahoma.
3. I am obsessed with reading.
4. I have a book addiction. I keep buying books even though my TBR pile is already huge!
5. I love desserts. I have to have a sweet after lunch and dinner, always!
6. I got my license a week ago!
7. I am really shy.

15 Amazing Bloggers I recently discovered:
1. The Authoress
2. Jess Hearts Books
3. In The Hammock
4. The Bookish Type
5. BAM Book Reviews
6. Sara's Urban Fantasy Blog
7. A Life Bound by Books
8. Lost in YA Wonderland
9. Reading Angel
10. Windowpane Memoirs
11. Reading Teen
12. Ticket To Anywhere
13. Courtney Reads
14. Reading or Breathing
15. Flipping Pages for All Ages

Thank you again, Jill at Nymfaux! =)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Bailey! You are so awesome and thanks for thinking of me. :D

    *bounces* I'm so excited now!

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats on the award, and only after a week, that's awesome! Thanks for passing it on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! And you are both welcome! I know Sherry, I was in shock when I saw that I had won a blogger award when I haven't been blogging long at all! I am so thankful to Jill! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You totally deserve it! And thank you so much for nominating me doll!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! You got an award!! Congrats, and thank you so so much for thinking of us! You're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award, Bailey!! You deserve it! Thanks so much for passing it on to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award!! YAY!! And thanks so much for passing it along to me - that was really sweet of you to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bailey! Congratulations on the award and welcome to the wonderful world of book blogging! Thank you so much for passing it along to me! I truly appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin