Monday, August 2, 2010

Review: Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa


From Goodreads:
Meghan Chase used to be an ordinary girl...until she discovered that she is really a faery princess. After escaping from the clutches of the deadly Iron fey, Meghan must follow through on her promise to return to the equally dangerous Winter Court with her forbidden love, Prince Ash. But first, Meghan has one request: that they visit Puck--Meghan's best friend and servant of her father, King Oberon--who was gravely injured defending Meghan from the Iron Fey.

Yet Meghan and Ash's detour does not go unnoticed. They have caught the attention of an ancient, powerful hunter--a foe that even Ash may not be able to defeat....

My Review:

I didn't think it was possible to patch so much action, romance, suspense, and drama in a short novella but Julie pulled it off with this book! Winter's Passage picks up from where The Iron King left off and follows Meghan and Ash's journey to the Winter Court. Grim also joins Meg and Ash on their journey and adds more to the story. I love that cat!

I have to say that I am so glad that I waited to read this novella until now, when I have The Iron Daughter waiting right beside me! The story ends at a critical point and leaves you wanting more!

My Rating:

5 Stars

5 comments:

  1. I really need to read this. I loved both The Iron King and The Iron Daughter so I am sure I will like this one. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hopping by. I just downloaded this for my nook and I'm really excited to read it.

    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the novella as well. I hope you enjoy The Iron Daughter as much as the novella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right - Julie really packs a punch in those handful of pages! I hope you enjoy The Iron Daughter - I thought it was AMAZING! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the lovely comments everyone! I'm glad that you all loved it as much as I did! And Katie- You should really download the e-book! It's worth it! =) You will enjoy more Meghan and Ash time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin