Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (3)


Waiting On Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!


From Goodreads:
While other teenage girls daydream about boys, Calla Tor imagines ripping out her enemies’ throats. And she wouldn’t have it any other way. Calla was born a warrior and on her eighteenth-birthday she’ll become the alpha female of the next generation of Guardian wolves. But Calla’s predestined path veers off course the moment she saves the life of a wayward hiker, a boy her own age. This human boy’s secret will turn the young pack's world upside down and forever alter the outcome of the centuries-old Witches' War that surrounds them all.

Why I'm Excited:
This book had two of my favorite things: werewolves and a love triangle! Need I say more. ;)

4 comments:

  1. i have the arc of this! can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky duck! ;) I can't wait to see what you think of it! I have read so many positive reviews! October is too far away! =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. The main character sounds like a strong girl - kind of like Rose in Vampire Academy.
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's an award waiting for you over at my blog. Keep it shiny!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin