Saturday, August 14, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


This week was great! I got an ARC of Radiance!! I screamed when I opened the package from Macmillan and saw this!!! I also received things I won from contests and bought The Eternal Ones, which I am super excited to read!

For Review:
Radiance by Alyson Noel - Review can be found HERE

Won:
Linger Tee from The Story Siren's Twitter party
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vol. 1

From Harlequin Teen Panel:
My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent

Bought:
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller

Thanks to:
Macmillan
The Story Siren
Fallen Archangel

*I also received a nice surprise package from author Jennifer Laurens. The items the author donated will be for a part of my Blog Fest 2010 giveaway, happening from Sept. 10-12!*

16 comments:

  1. i seen Buffy The Vampire Slayer at walmart. And i almost got it. The cover is nice. Have you ever read it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, haven't read it yet. I was obsessed with the TV series, though, so it's nice to have to put next to my DVDs. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting the ARC! It looks like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great book, Elena! It is meant for middle grade readers, so you have to put yourself in that frame of mind to really enjoy it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Linger t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Eternal Ones is sooooo good! I hope you like it. :) Oh and I can't wait to read Radiance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read Radiance! I hope you enjoyed it! :)

    Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books! The Linger t-shirt is so cute :)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, you got Radiance! I can't wait to read that one. I only read the first two books in the Evermore series, but Riley was always my favorite character! :)I've heard mixed reviews for Eternal Ones, so I'll be waiting to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm expecting The Eternal Ones any day now - I'm really looking forward to reading it. I can't wait to read Radiance b/c Riley was my favorite character in Evermore, she's so great.

    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you enjoy Radiance as much as I did...it was great! Congrats on your ARC and your wins!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice T-shirt...cool books, I hope that you will enjoy them all. Check out my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really hope you enjoy the Buffy book, it's amazing. And I enjoyed The Eternal Ones too! Happy reading, and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Eternal Ones is on my wishlist. Enjoy your books. Here's what I received.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin