Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (7)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh


"The black book thwacked shut. Isobel first stared at the silver-ringed fingers that pressed the cover down, then gradually her eyes traveled up the black-clad and then farther still until they met reluctantly with a pair of outlined eyes. They narrowed on her in disdain, and the way he looked at her made her feel like any second he was going to use the Force to choke her lifeless."

pg. 42

5 comments:

  1. I like that teaser. Very descriptive, although the word "thwacked" throws me. Love the humor in the last line. I want to read this book! Here's my teaser from Stolen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I love the last bit about "the force". I've seen so many teasers of this book, I'm probably halfway done reading it and I haven't even started!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this book. Great teaser! My TT from City of Ashes is here.

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I so want to read this book. It's been on my TBR pile for quite some time now and reading this teaser only makes me want to read it more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Nevermore and it has become my nunmber one favorite book EVER! :D I'm forever in love with Varen Nethers :) (the goth boy from the cover, and Isobel is the girl/heroine we all want to find in all books, she's awesomme. Nevermore is a fantastic story. I can't wait for the second book. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin