Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (6)


Waiting On Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

December 2, 2010

From Goodreads:
Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris — until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all . . . including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss? Stephanie Perkins keeps the romantic tension crackling and the attraction high in a debut guaranteed to make toes tingle and hearts melt.

Why I'm Excited:
What first made me interested in this book was the title! It made me want to know why it was called Anna and the French Kiss. I want to know how Anna's relationship will work out with
Étienne, when he already has a girlfriend. I am also in love with this cover! I must have this gorgeous book on my shelves! I can't wait to get my hands on Anna and the French Kiss!

4 comments:

  1. This does look like a great novel and something I'm really excited about. Thanks so much for sharing!

    This is my WoW pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin