Thursday, September 30, 2010

Follow Friday (9) and Book Blogger Hop (7)


  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers -
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!




ABOUT THE HOP:

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!


This weeks question:
How do you spread the word about your blog?
I tweet all the happenings on my blog on twitter and participate in the blogger hop! =) I also comment on other blogs about their reviews and other interesting posts!

Please leave a comment if you are a new follower so I can check out your blog and follow you in return! =) I also love seeing comments from old followers! =) You guys rock!!

25 comments:

  1. I'm already a follower, just stopping by to say hi!
    Hope you'll stop on by and enter my giveaways or sign up to join our Spooktacular Blog Hop.
    Have a great weekend!
    ~Inspired Kathy
    I Am A Reader, Not a Writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Have a great weekend, Bailey!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by on the hop along.

    I'm a new follower and I grabbed your button =) Wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by your blog to say Hi! I am already a follower.

    My Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping through. I haven't ventured into the world of Twitter yet. One day probably. Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hoppin' on by! <3

    I'm an old follower :3 I tried the whole tweeting thing, but I feel like I'm soo transparent when I tweet. It feels like my tweets scream, "HEY she's trying to network here!" or something. :/ So I mostly just revisit blogs I like or try to find new blogs and just comment on them/try to make friends. :)

    My hop :3
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy HOP! I think what's helped me the most is taking part in the weekly memes. I know I come to your site at least 2-3 times a week and the memes have helped meeting other bloggers less overwhelming. I sometimes tweet things I'm doing but it's mostly the memes for me :)

    Come HOP by my blog and visit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, another follower hopping on by.
    Hope you can hop by my blog sometime.

    Chazz
    http://chazzhart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Bailey,

    just hopping on by from the Hop. Everyone is mentioning Twitter today, I'm thinking maybe I should sign up.

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I really need to tweet more!

    Also... how do you make a button like yours where people can see the code to copy and paste... I'd love to make one of these for my blog, but don't know how!!

    Check out my Blog Hop, Follow Friday and Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Happy Friday :) I'm already following, just popping in!

    Have a great weekend :)

    Tara | Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! I'm a new follower
    I don't use twitter at all. It's quite scary for me lol!

    Hop on by :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I'm stopping by from the blog hop and Follow Friday. What a cute blog you've got over here. I'm a new follower so I'll be reading more from you for sure!

    Happy friday!

    Rowena
    The Book Scoop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh and I LOVE the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I'm already a follower, but I thought I'd stop in and actually say something for once. :)
    I don't know much about IB classes (my school doesn't offer them, thank goodness), but I know alll about AP classes. It's difficult to balance blogging and schoolwork, especially with such difficult classes!

    Come hop over to my blog if you have the chance!
    Lauren | 365 Days of Reading

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a new follower! I use the social networks to spread the word about my blog http://inthe-outhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! I'm stopping by from the hop! I'm also an old follower :) Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I too am a romantic at heart. I mostly like historical romance. I am a new follower from the hop. Come and visit me at www.mandysescape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Back for a visit....just hopping by.

    Stop by my blog if you like:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Already a follower but just hopping on by! The hop is a great way to get your blog out there. Also I recently got in on the Twitter book blogging action and realized there's a lot happening on there!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm new to the network hopping thingy, but it seems like a great idea. Enjoyed reading your review and entered the "Over The Moon" contest. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just hopping around this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a relatively recent follower (I think I started following you a couple of hops ago) but I always look forward to your posts! My project this week is spreading the word that every comment on my blog during the month of October will not only qualify you for great prizes, but also helps to raise money for the Room to Read Girls' Education Program. Have a great weekend! :D

    Emily
    What Book is That?

    ReplyDelete
  24. hoppin' and followin'

    seducedbybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin