Thursday, September 2, 2010

Follow Friday (6) and Book Blogger Hop (4)



ABOUT THE HOP:

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!


This weeks question:
Do you judge a book by it's cover?

Yes, I do sometimes do this. There are just so many books out there and the ones with the gorgeous covers attract me the most. Also, pretty covers look great on my bookshelves! ;) Although there are books that I buy that have not so pretty covers, I will usually buy them because I read great reviews about them.



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee! =)
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Candace's Reading Blog
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Please leave a comment if you are a new follower, so I can check out your blog and follow you in return! =)

30 comments:

  1. Just saying hi! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, stopping by from FMBF with Parajunkee. I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and following! I am now your newest follower! Your blog looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bailey! I'm an old follower, but I'm just stopping by on the hop. How are you finding Firelight so far?

    Have a great weekend!

    Erika Breathes Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm stopping by on the Hop. Are you back to school yet?
    -Anne
    http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, stopping by for the blog hop and a new follower! I'm excited to look around some more!

    www.livelaughread.net

    Happy (almost)Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, stopping by from The Hop! I'm a new follower :)

    If you have the time stop by my place. I've got a giveaway going on right now!

    http://scarrletreader.blogspot.com/

    Have a great friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi stopping by from the hop :)

    And now your newest follower, be sure to stop by if you get a chance: http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dropping by via Follow Friday. I also became a follower. You can check my site - Cladestine Sanctuary -

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Hop!! I try REALLY hard not to judge a book by it's cover. Sometimes are easier than some. Love your site :)

    Hope you Hop by my site

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy hopping!

    Already a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just Hopping by!! Hope you have a great weekend!! Come check out my answer!

    Carrie
    www.just-one-more-chapter.com
    www.therundhaugfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now there's something I haven't thought of: Pretty covers look good on my shelves. But of course. That's quite important!

    I hope you'll stop by my blog when you get a chance. www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great answers! I'll also admit keeping not so great books on my shelf strictly because of its nice looking cover!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm just stopping by to say hello and wish you a happy Friday. Yeah its finally here! :)I'm an old follower.

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. stopping by from the hop, this is my first time on your site! It's great to have more teenagers in the blogging world, I think this is a great experience for any young adult to have! I've got some speculative stuff on my site you might be interested in, stop by if you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just stopped by for the hop. I hope you have a great weekend!!
    A Book Obsession..

    Make sure to check out my 100 followers contest here if you haven't entered! Ends 9/6

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey! I just started following and can't wait to go through all your posts I haven't read!

    www.littlesqueed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blog hopping and now following... =) "Anna and the French Kiss" sounds interesting. =) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stopping by through the Hop! I'm already a follower :) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, another new follower here :)

    www.readingisdreamy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, already following but just hopping by! Yes, I am drawn to gorgeous covers as well when browsing (and I agree, it certainly is nice to have them sitting on your shelves - especially if it's a whole matching series!)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey, Bailey!!
    Thanks for hopping by my blog. Yours is absolutely adorable...I'm really really looking forwards to reading more, so I've definitely followed you.

    Hoping you have a wonderful week!

    xx Tina
    ●▬▬๑۩Book Couture۩๑▬▬●

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yup, I do too. Can't help it when I see all those lovely covers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just hopping by on the hop. New follower.

    Have a great weekend. Happy reading!

    Jennifer
    http://booknoise411.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stopping by from the blog hop; getting ready to explore!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi there, I saw your blog on Crazy for Books. I don't have a book review blog going on, but I do LOVE books. I read extensively and avidly. I came by to become your newest follower. I hope that's okay.

    Looking forward to reading more of your reviews.

    Marie (hope you'll come by for a visit sometime)
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi there, just hopping by and have become a follower :) Looking forward to reading more of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  29. stopping over from the hop! :) now a new follower!

    guiltlessreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm your newest follower! Great blog design and concept. I'm really looking forward to reading more. Hope you can find time to visit my blog.
    http://evergreenjuniorhighlibrary.blogspot.com

    It's so exciting to see students blogging about books! Thanks and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin