Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (10)

Waiting On Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!

Entangled by Cat Clarke
January 6, 2011

From Goodreads:
The same questions whirl round and round in my head:
What does he want from me?
How could I have let this happen?
AM I GOING TO DIE?

17-year-old Grace wakes up in a white room, with table, pens and paper - and no clue how she got here.

As Grace pours her tangled life onto the page, she is forced to remember everything she's tried to forget. There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nat, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing. As hard as she's trying to remember, is there something she just can't see?

Grace must face the most important question of all. Why is she here?

A story of dark secrets, intense friendship and electrifying attraction.


Why I'm Excited:
Entangled sounds like a really unique and interesting read! I really can't wait to find out about Grace's romance with Nat and how that relates to the situation she has gotten into. It sounds very mysterious and I am very interested in reading this book!

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cover! I love it, and the story sounds very interesting.

    Come check out mine at fantasmagoriese.blogspot.com.

    BTW love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, this sounds interesting... I'll have to see if I see more on this book.


    Check my pick out HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Dark secrets, intense friendship and electrifying attraction"...how can this not be a good read?

    Thanks for participating in WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can't wait for this one either! It sounds so so good and I adore the cover. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this cover, aaaand I really like that girls hair :D This book sounds really interesting, can't wait till it comes out!


    Come check out my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like I've written several times already I can not get over the quality of the covers I am coming across today on W.O.W.

    Check out my W.O.W and my 100+ Follower Giveaway

    -Stacey @ Flippin' Fabulous - A Reader's Record - WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book does look really interesting and the cover is gorgeous! I'm also looking forward to this one!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this cover and can't wait to read this book. Enjoy your week :)

    Here's my WOW for the week

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one sounds pretty intense and a little psychologically disturbing...it's on my wishlist! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one loooks great :D! I can't wait for it! It's a debut too, right? I hope you enjoy it!

    See what I'm waiting for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick. I am looking forward to this one's release too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh...cool. I haven't heard about this one. Excited!
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks so good! This is the first I've heard of it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one sounds awesome! I can’t wait.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin