Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (9)

Waiting On Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!

From Goodreads:
Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.

Why I'm Excited:
I absolutely love this series and I am so excited for the last book! I adore all of the characters and I hope each one of them will get a happy ending after all that they've been through. The cliffhanger for the last book shocked me and now I am dying to get my hands on Last Sacrifice! December can't come fast enough!

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one!!! I'm going to be sooo sad that the series will be over after this one. =( But I'm anxiously waiting on it too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this book to be released either. It's one of my favorite series. Thanks for sharing

    Come see my WOW for this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This one sounds really good! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok I really really really need to start reading this series. Everyone is waiting for this book and I feel so left out! haha


    Check out my pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read this series yet, but I keep hearing good things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this series ♥ Love reading reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard some good things about this one!!!

    Feel free to check out mine at Addicted To Romance

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this series, but I hope you're enjoying it.

    Here's my WOW:

    http://lindsaymalone.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/waiting-on-wednesday-sept-22/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have yet to start this series, though it does look good... :) I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is great to find a series you love, enjoy it. I haven't tried this one.

    My WoW post

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/09/more-from-heath-sommer-wow.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this series too! I can't wait to find out what happens with Rose.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin