Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (8)

Waiting On Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!


The Locket by Stacey Jay
February 3, 2011

From Goodreads:
For Katie, life as Isaac Tayte's girlfriend was pretty much perfect. Until the night she messed everything up by cheating on him with their mutual best friend, Mitch. Katie is devastated over her mistake - and she'll do anything to get Isaac back.

Then, on her seventeenth birthday, she discovers a strange, beautiful locket. When she puts it on, Katie finds herself going back in time - to the night she and Mitch kissed. At first, Katie is thrilled at the chance to do it all over again. If she can only change the past, she might be able to save her perfect future with Isaac. But as other aspects of her life become inexplicably altered, she realizes that second chances come with a dark price. Katie can't help but wonder: is fate meant to be tampered with - or is the most extraordinary kind of life the one that's far from perfect?

Why I'm Excited:
The Locket sounds like a unique and amazing read. The cover is gorgeous! I love Stacey Jay's Megan Berry series and I am sure I will enjoy The Locket just as much! I am very interested in the romance in the story and who Katie will end up with. I can't wait until I can get my hands on The Locket!

17 comments:

  1. I saw you mentioned over at Buried In Books (well done on the award) and thought I'd stop by to say hello. Nice to meet you, I've enjoyed visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bailey

    I really like the sound of this one..I'm always intrigued by books that have "do-overs" in life for plot lines...

    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the cover is beautiful! Sounds interesting!

    Taming the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one does have a great premise, I haven't read anything by this author but this one sounds very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series, but stories about chances to go back and change things capture my attention.

    Here's mine:

    http://lindsaymalone.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/waiting-on-wednesday-sept-15/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick for a WOW. It looks like an interesting read and I'll be keeping an eye out for it. Thanks for sharing and hope you enjoy it :)

    Here's my WOW for the week

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book sounds very intriguing! Thanks for sharing :) I'll be adding that to my list so I don't forget about it!

    Here's my pick for Waiting on Wednesday

    http://hobbitsies.net/wordpress/?p=317

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great pick. Like you, I am a huge fan of the Megan Berry series and am happy to pick up anything Jay writes. Thanks for the great pick! I'm adding it to my wishlist!

    My WoW Pick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Can you shoot me an email and tell me if your giveaway for The Fall giveaway is going to be international or US only? thanks!

    GoodChoiceReadin@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one sounds fascinating, definitely one to go on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love time travel novels where they muck everything up! Thanks for the pick!

    Please stop by and visit my pick:
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2010/09/waiting-on-wednesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is on my WOW list too. When I first heard about it, there really wasn't much info about it. It's nice to see more of the plot description! Great choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This book sounds awesome! Great choice! It's on my TBR list!

    I'm a new follower :)

    Check out my WoW here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. honestly, I often avoid titles that focus heavily on romance, but this story sounds far more unique and makes me want to give it a second look. Will be putting it on my list to look at when it comes out.

    what I'm waiting for can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've not seen this one around, and although I'm not big into time travel, it looks like a good one! My wow is here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like an interesting one. It's one of those books that could be very good or just okay.
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh, I'm definitely going to add this one to my TBR pile. I absolutely love the cover and the sound of this one. Thanks for the follow - am now following you back :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin