Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Forbidden Tour: Multicharacter Interview

Syrie James and Ryan M. James are stopping by with their characters for an interview today. Let's get started!

What is your greatest fear?
CLAIRE:  That something will happen to take Alec or my mother away from me.
ALEC: That Claire or her friends and family will be in danger and I won’t be there to help protect them.

Who is the closest to you in your life and why?

CLAIRE: In the past, I’ve always been closest to my mom, since she’s the only relative I’ve ever known. But now that I’ve met Alec, I’m closer to him than anyone—I think he’s my soul mate and kindred spirit.
ALEC: Kind’ve an unfair question? I fell in love with Claire the moment I met her, not like I’m going to be closer to anyone else.

What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

CLAIRE: Tried to communicate telepathically with a sports jacket.
ALEC: Pursued a monk over a treacherous Tibetan mountain pass in the dead of winter. 

What is a typical day for you?
CLAIRE: I go to school, hang with Alec and my friends, and hope I don’t get struck by another vision.
ALEC: I do my best to blend into my environment and not to call attention to myself.

Describe yourself in 5 words or less.

CLAIRE: I’ll describe ALEC: intelligent, handsome, powerful, brave, sensitive.
ALEC: I’ll describe CLAIRE: smart, gutsy, vulnerable, beautiful, affectionate.

Claire and Alec, you were awesome! Thanks for stopping by. =)


She should not exist.

He should not love her.

Claire Brennan has been attending Emerson Academy for two years now (the longest she and her mom have remained anywhere) and she’s desperate to stay put for the rest of high school. So there’s no way she’s going to tell her mom about the psychic visions she’s been having or the creepy warnings that she’s in danger.

Alec MacKenzie is fed up with his duties to watch and, when necessary, eliminate the descendants of his angelic forefathers. He chose Emerson as the ideal hiding place where he could be normal for once. He hadn’t factored Claire into his plans. . . .

Their love is forbidden, going against everything Alec has been taught to believe. But when the reason behind Claire’s unusual powers is revealed and the threat to her life becomes clear, how far will Alec go to protect her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin