Friday, February 24, 2012

In Too Deep Tour: Character This or That with Nick

 

Amanda Grace is stopping by today with her character Nick for his this or thats. =) 


Caramel or chocolate? Caramel.



Fast or slow? I’ll go with.. .slow. 



Love or lust? Love.  But lusting after things is fun. 



Read or watch tv? Read. 



Dog or cat? Dog.

Paris or Italy? Paris, because france bought PRADA & PREJUDICE and I love the cover. They must be very chic over there. 



Shoes or barefeet? SLIPPERS!



Fall or Winter? Hmm. Winter. 



House or apartment? Apartment.

Kids or no kids? KIDS! YOU CAN’T HAVE MY KID.

Wii or Xbox? Wii. Preferably with a dance party game so that I may conduct a dance-off. 

Blue or green? Green.
 
I never meant for anyone to get hurt. All I wanted to do that night was make a play for Carter Davis. His heartless rejection was mortifying, but people got the wrong idea when they saw me leaving his bedroom, crying. That’s how rumors of rape started.

Now girls at school are pouring out their sympathy to me. Guys too. But not everyone’s on my side. The school has become a war zone and the threats are getting scary. What began as poetic justice has morphed into something bigger-forcing me to make a terrible choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin