Saturday, December 31, 2011

In My Mailbox (45) Last One of 2011!


So this is my last IMM of 2011! Can you believe how fast the year went???!! And this IMM is quite a big one, what with Christmas and my birthday. =) Angela, the lovely lady behind Reading Angel, surprised me with 2 ginormous boxes of books for my birthday!!!! Angela, I love you. I really do. =) Loretta, Vy, and Lauren also got me some great books for Christmas. You guys are all awesome!!!! Thank you. =D So, here is what I got from bloggers:

From Angela:
Wild Roses by Deb Caletti
The Queen of Everything by Deb Caletti
Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti
The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Vicious Circle by Linda Robertson
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
Not that Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian

From Loretta:
Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta

From Vy:
The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti

From Lauren:
Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black

Now my awesome parents also got me books for Christmas. =)

From my Mom and Dad:
Torn by Erica O'Rourke
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman
Reckoning by Lili St. Crow
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard

Now onto review books that I have gotten in the past few weeks! =)

From Macmillan:
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
Holding On To Zoe by George Ella Lyon
The Raft by S.A. Bodeen
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama

From Penguin:
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg

From Little, Brown:
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler and Maira Kalman

What did you get in your mailboxes?

5 comments:

  1. Awesome collection! Haven't read any of those myself, but I've definitely heard of a few of them. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think i would like Why We Broke up but i saw it and now i wanna go get it! I hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!


    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul!!! There are so many I want to read myself! I hope you enjoy them. Happy New Year!!!

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-15/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo, congrats on all of those Christmas gifts! That is a lot!! They all look excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox! I see Dash and Lily... I'm dying to read that book. I've heard nothing but good things. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin