Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Totally Booksessed

Soo...a few weeks ago I got an email from Lauren at 365 Days of Reading asking me if I wanted to be the new Tuesday on their awesome TotallyBooksessed Youtube channel. I was so flattered that of course I had to say yes!

Don't know what Totally Booksessed is? Well, it's basically a Youtube channel where 5 bloggers post videos of the weekly topic on their day of the week. We talk about bookish and occasionally non-bookish things. I have only been on there for a few weeks now but I am loving it. The girls who are a part of it are so nice!

And now I would like to share with you my video for this week. I love how I look like I am flapping my arms in the still. ;)



2 comments:

  1. Your haircut is so cute! I love it!
    I definitely agree with you on Dark Parties. That ending was freaky! And I didn't even think of The Near Witch, but you're right!
    Thanks for spotlighting the channel, Bailey! (And thanks for becoming the new Tuesday, of course!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this YouTube channel! Happy for you that you're the new Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin