Wednesday, August 10, 2011

YA Crush Tourney: Vote Zachary!


It's the final round of the YA Crush Tourney and our man Zach from Jeri Smith-Ready's Shade trilogy is up against Jace from Cassandra Clare's the Mortal Instruments series. I don't know about you but I am all for team Zach? Why???

1. He is Scottish!! Who doesn't love a sexy Scot?

2. Being Scottish, of course he has a brogue! Who doesn't want to listen to that???

3. He has his own twitter account! He isn't afraid to talk to those who can't resist him. ;)

If that isn't enough for you, well then here is what Jeri has promised to those who vote ZACH:

--If Zachary gets 5,000 votes, I will write lyrics to "Forever," the 
song Logan sings to Aura in her sleep the night before his testimony 
near the end of Shade.
 
--If Zachary gets 10,000 votes, I will list every Team Kilt member's 
name in the acknowledgments of SHINE. To be a member of Team Kilt, you 
just have to vote for him and let me know, the same way as last 
time--send me an e-mail with the subject line #TeamKilt.
 
--By popular demand, if Zachary wins, you will all get to see what's 
under the kilt. But not until he's 18, when SHINE comes out. ;-P
--If Zachary wins, I will fly to Minneapolis for a booksigning and 
get-together with Amy, Jen, and any Team Kilt member who can join us.


What are you waiting for??? Head on over to THE YA CRUSH TOURNEY to vote for Zach!! GO #TeamKilt!!!

BUT WAIT! There's more!! If you vote for Zach, come back here and leave a comment telling me that you did and I will give you an extra entry into one or both of the giveaways I am hosting if you entered them! Check the left sidebar for direct links to them (Blood Ties and an ARC of Hades).

4 comments:

  1. Voted! :D Jace just can't win this thing. (Especially after reading CoFA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Lauren!!! =D Thanks!! Totally agree!! Zach NEEDS to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I am #TeamKilt all the way!

    <333 Zach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bailey-

    I'm a Team Kilt girl!! Getting ready to post my reasons why!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin