Monday, July 18, 2011

Teenage Garage Sale with Heather Terrell, Author of Eternity





Heather Terrell is stopping by today to tell us what would be in her garage sale of stuff from her teenage years. Heather Terrell is the author of Fallen and Eternity. 

This is going to be really embarrassing!  Not only because it will totally date me, but it will show what a book geek I am and have always been.  Because a lot of the items in my Teenage Garage Sale will be books . . .
The Mists of Avalon (which I’d be selling only because I have so many copies)
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis (again, which I’d be selling only because I have so many copies)
A lot of horrible clothes from Benetton
Some old Prince CDs
Some old Madonna CDs
A monogram necklace
Many empty journals which I would buy and never write in (and wouldn’t now, because everything is on my computer)
The rest is just too embarrassing to admit that I ever owned!

Thanks for stopping by, Heather!

4 comments:

  1. I had all the Chronicles of Narnia books too! LOVED those:) And I think we all probably had one Madonna CD or another at one point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had all the Chronicles of Narnia books, too! And I definitely had a journal problem, too--I'd buy them, thinking they were pretty, but would never actually write in them! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the exact same things, can't point an accusatory finger ;) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it makes you feel better, I think I have all those things lost somewhere in my closet, too. (Well, not lost in the cast of Mists of Avalon. That remains one of my all time favorite books!)


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin