Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (19)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine 
May 10, 2011

From Goodreads:
DIE FOR ME is the first of three books about Kate, a sixteen-year-old American who moves to Paris after the death of her parents. It introduces a new version of the undead with revenants, beings who are fated to sacrifice themselves over and over again to save others’ lives. Kate finds herself falling for Vincent, who she discovers is not the typical French teenager he appears: he is something else entirely.

DIE FOR ME presents a new supernatural mythology presented in a city where dreams are sometimes the same as reality.


Why I'm Excited:
Another mythology book that looks amazing! Can't wait!

What are you waiting on?


4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover! Already went on my wish list! HOpe you will stop by and check out my choice and enter my contest! http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds sooooo good really looking forward to it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for this one, too! I *love* mythology. And the new cover is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I'm really looking forward to reading this one as well. The cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin