Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

Waiting On Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!


From Goodreads:
Thought you loved Infinite Days? Well, just wait until you read the sequel and second book in the Vampire Queen trilogy, Stolen Nights.

Why I'm Excited:
I absolutely loved Infinite Days so I am so excited for Stolen Nights! Especially because of that cliffhanger ending and chapter 1 teaser from Stolen Nights!! I love the cover for this book! Gorgeous!!

9 comments:

  1. Infinite Days is sitting on my book shelf waiting for me. I'm sure I will get there evidentially! Great pick!!

    Check out my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dieing for this one! I loved Inifinite Days and I hope to love this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great WOW! popular one today!

    Here is my WOW

    Yara @ Once Upon a Twilight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Infinite Days too! I’m so excited about this one. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished Infinite Days last night! I'll stay tuned...

    Jen @ I Read Banned Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Infinite Days yet but I really love these covers! Great pick!



    Check out my WoW :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard great things about Infinite Days, but haven't gotten around to it. It's cool that there's a follow up happening.
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got this one and the first one on my wishlist. Both look great!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this cover. Even more than Infinite Days' cover.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin