Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hello World!

Hello to everyone reading this out there! My name is Bailey and I thought it was about time that I created my own book blog! I am obsessed with books and reading and I have always enjoyed reading other book blogs. I discover so many new books that are coming out and I enjoy reading others reviews of books. I can't even buy a book without first reading many reviews of it. I want to contribute to the book blogging community by getting the word out about good books that people should grab immediately and books to stay away from! I hope you have fun reading through my blog! =)

A little bit about me: I am a busy 16 year old IB student going into my junior year. I find time to read whenever possible. I always zoom through my homework so I can have time to read at home! Weekends are a blessing for me because that is my only time to breathe and have time to relax! I love all YA books with romance and also enjoy adult paranormal romance books. I am so excited to be starting this book blog and look forward to meeting others who enjoy reading as much as I do. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin