Sunday, July 25, 2010

About Me

My name is Bailey and I have been an avid reader since the age of 12. You would probably be surprised to know that I really didn't like reading up until then. My mom always encouraged me to read but being my stubborn self, I refused multiple times. Then, one day at a scholastic book fair in 5th grade I spotted The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan. I love mythology so I decided to buy it. Once I started reading it, I was hooked! I remember going to the bookstore that next day with my mom. She was sooo happy that I was finally loved reading that she bought me, no joke, probably 40 books. Ever since then, I have been reading every book that I could get my hands on!


About my personal life: I am a 17-year-old senior in high school in the IB Program. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is the International Baccalaureate program and it is a worldwide curriculum, kinda like AP. We IB students call it AP on steroids. ;) Anyways, IB consumes a majority of my life but I still find the time to read and blog. Honestly, blogging has become an essential part of my life and I can't see stopping it anytime soon. =) My family is also very important to me. My mom and dad are huge supporters of my blog and I love them so much. =) I also have 4 miniature pinschers who mean the world to me.


Okay, well that is pretty much all I have to say about myself. If you want to know anything else or have any questions about my blog, feel free to email me. =) I am always willing to read and answer emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and make sure to read everyone of them. I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin